working table systems with a fixed height
Product variants & request
In order to receive a non-binding offer, please make your selection in the table below and send us your request on the following page.
You will then receive an individual price offer from us.
Welding and assembly tables of the SMT FIX series are solid workplaces: suitable for everyday use, for handling heavy workpieces, for working with electric power tools or chemical and oily substances. The solid steel tabletop of up to 20 mm thickness can cope with heavy shocks or blows which often occur when working with heavy hand tools or handling very heavy metal workpieces without meaningful distortion or indentations.
The metal tabletop allows for unrestricted use of magnetic fixtures for holding components. This universal table provides sufficient protection against tipping over even when loaded with heavy objects or tools despite its 800 mm working height thanks to its very high net weight.
The table above provides an overview of the available standard models.
Features of TEMPUTEC SMT fix series:
The SMT FLEX table models are available in 5 sizes as standard. The material and the dual plate thickness (dual) of the worktop can be selected based on the application. For special materials such as aluminum, wood or plastic variants, please contact us by phone, email or fax.
- extremely robust full steel construction, fully screwed version
- Secure stand thanks to a dead weight of up to 1000 kg and leveling feet to compensate for uneven floors at the installation site
- 12 to 20 mm thick dual built worktop construction
- Worktop can be made in a variety of materials (aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, etc.)
- components coated in black RAL 9005 (powder or KTL,with exception of tabletop unit)individual colorations feasible at extra costs