working table systems with an electrically-adjustable height
Product variants & request
In order to receive a non-binding offer, please make your selection in the table below and send us your request on the following page. You will then receive an individual price offer from us.
This table system is also available in a height of 300-1000mm.
Welding and assembly tables of the SMT FLEX series are solid, height-adjustable workplaces: suitable for everyday use, for handling heavy workpieces, for working with electric power tools or chemical and oily substances.
The tables can be easily moved with the transport bars in the foot rail using a lift truck and can be easily height-adjusted to other work areas. Height-adjustment covers a range of 650 mm to 1,050 mm.
The solid steel tabletop of up to 20 mm thickness can cope with heavy shocks or blows which often occur when working with heavy hand tools or handling very heavy metal workpieces or tools without meaningful distortion or indentations.
The metal tabletop allows for unrestricted use of magnetic fixtures for holding components. This universal table provides very good protection against tipping over even when loaded with heavy objects or tools even in its highest working position thanks to its very high net weight.
The table above provides an overview of the available standard SMT E models.
Features of TEMPUTEC SMT E-Flex series:
The SMT E-FLEX table models are available in 5 sizes. The material and the dual plate thickness can be selected according to the application. For special materials such as aluminum, wood or plastic, please contact us by phone, mail or fax.
- extremely rugged solid steel design, comprehensive bolted joint design
- Secure stand thanks to a dead weight of up to 1,000 kg and leveling feet to compensate for uneven floors at the installation site
- 12 to 20 mm thick dual built worktop construction
- Worktop can be made in a variety of materials (aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, etc.)
- Full steel construction with electrohydraulic scissor lift base for height adjustment from 650 mm to 1,050 (welded) or 300 to 1050 mm in a fully screwed version
- The height is adjusted by an electro-hydraulic actuator which is controlled via a cable remote control. Depending on the version, the power transmission of the height adjustment is carried out by 1 to 2 single-stage hydraulic cylinders to a max. adjustable height of the work surface of 1050mm
- surface coated in black RAL 9005 (powder or KTL, with exception of tabletop)