working table systems with an electrically-adjustable height
Product variants & request
In order to receive a non-binding offer, please make your selection in the table below and send us your request on the following page. You will then receive an individual price offer from us.
This table system is also available in a height of 300-1000mm.
Special working tables of the TEMPUTEC FLEX series also have a 100 x 100 mm Ø 28 hole grid same as the FIX series. In addition the FLEX series tables are featured with a manual or 200V or 400V electro-hydraulic height adjustment system.
This allows the users to adjust the entire system table to a special working height to improve the operation conditions without sacrificing ergonomics and cost-efficiency. The range of the height adjustment reaches from 650 – 1,050 mm or even 250 – 900 mm.
The height adjustment of the tables combined with its capability to move them around by just using a standard hand forklift truck enabeling a flexible use of such systems also at other machinery in order to perform secondary operations or maintenance work locally.
Special working tables are ideal solutions for the maintenance of heavy toolings such as used for injection molding, die casting, forging or similar.
Due to the comprehensive bolted joint design the clamping plate can be replaced at low cost if wear occurs later. The table system is therefore especially long-living.
The table above provides an overview of the available standard SST E models.
Features of TEMPUTEC SST E-flex series:
The SST E FLEX table models are available in 5 sizes. The material and the dual plate thickness can be selected according to the application. For special materials such as aluminum, wood or plastic, please contact us by phone, mail or fax.
extremely rugged solid steel design,
- extremely rugged solid steel design,
- comprehensive bolted joint design
- secure and stable by up to 890 kg net weight and levelling feet
- table plate thickness dual 16mm or triple 24 mm with Ø 28 mm hole grid
- 100×100 mm line grid for alignment of workpieces and appliances (or 50x 50mm with Ø 16 mm hole grid)
- wide variety of tabletop materials (aluminium, stainless steel, polymer, etc.)
- Full steel construction with electrohydraulic scissor lift base for height adjustment from 650 mm to 1050 (welded) or 300 to 1050 mm in a fully screwed version
- The height is adjusted by an electro-hydraulic actuator which is controlled via a cable remote control. Depending on the version, the power transmission of the height adjustment is carried out by 1 to 2 single-stage hydraulic cylinders to a max. adjustable height of the work surface of 1050mm
- components coated in black RAL 9005 (powder or KTL,with exception of tabletop unit)individual colorations feasible at extra costs