working table systems with an adjustable height and side panels
Product variants & request
In order to receive a non-binding offer, please make your selection in the table below and send us your request on the following page.
You will then receive an individual price offer from us.
Special working tables of the TEMPUTEC FLEX series also have a 100 x 100 mm Ø 28 hole grid same as the FIX series. In addition the FLEX series tables are featured with a manual or 200V or 400V electro-hydraulic height adjustment system.
This allows the users to adjust the entire system table to a special working height to improve the operation conditions without sacrificing ergonomics and cost-efficiency. The range of the height adjustment reaches from 650 – 1,050 mm or even 250 – 900 mm.
The height adjustment of the tables combined with its capability to move them around by just using a standard hand forklift truck enabeling a flexible use of such systems also at other machinery in order to perform secondary operations or maintenance work locally.
Special working tables are ideal solutions for the maintenance of heavy toolings such as used for injection molding, die casting, forging or similar.
Due to the comprehensive bolted joint design the clamping plate can be replaced at low cost if wear occurs later. The table system is therefore especially long-living.
The table above provides an overview of the available standard models.
Features of TEMPUTEC SWT FLEX series:
The SWTFLEX table models are available in 4 sizes. The surface material thickness can be selected according to application. For special materials such as aluminum, wood or plastic, please contact us by phone, mail or fax.
- extremely rugged solid steel design,
- comprehensive bolted joint design
- height-adjustable from 650 – 1050 mm or optional even 250 mm – 900 mm
- secure and stable by up to 890 kg net weight and levelling feet
- table plate thickness dual 16mm or triple 25 mm with Ø 28 mm hole grid
- 100×100 mm line grid for alignment of workpieces and appliances
- wide variety of tabletop materials (aluminium, stainless steel, polymer, etc.)
- no power supply necessary with manual hydraulic but 220/400V electro-hydraulic drive also available on demand
- components coated in black RAL 9005 (powder or KTL,with exception of tabletop unit)individual colorations feasible at extra costs